Dark Chocolate Chunk Sea Salt Brownies
DARK CHOCOLATE CHUNK SEA SALT BROWNIES
Gluten Free, Vegan, Refined Sugar Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Oil Free, Nut Free
Makes 9-12 brownies
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
1/4 cup linseed meal
1/2 cup water
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp bicarb soda
pinch salt flakes
1/2 cup cacao powder
1/4 cup arrowroot flour
1/3 cup maple syrup
1/3 cup cashew or almond butter
160g raw or dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and line a 20 x 15 cm (8 x 6 in) baking tin with baking paper.
- Place the linseed meal and water in a mixing bowl and stand for a few minutes, or until the water has been absorbed.
- Add the baking powder, bicarb soda, salt, cacao powder, arrowroot flour, maple syrup and black tahini and mix until smooth. Add the chocolate and fold through.
- Pour mixture into the tin, sprinkle with additional salt flakes and bake for 20 minutes or until just set (don't overcook your brownies!).
- Cool the brownie in the tin for at least 15 minutes before slicing into 9-12 pieces.